To motivate and actively support underprivileged women having a small business in rural and urban areas around Meru District, becoming financially sustainable and independent and to grow them substantially to a level where they have gained capital to handle small financial setbacks.
To improve the social and economic living conditions of our target groups:
- We provide in principal two interest free microloans to grow their business
- We provide twice a basic training on economic principles, entrepreneurship, family planning and domestic violence
- We provide expert knowledge as support for agriculture an basic cattle breeding
- We advise women to increase flexibility by adding more sources of income
- We provide health insurance to cover up for medication costs whenever it occurs.